Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Boyfriend: Bomb Diggity

(NOTE: This was written back in May 2012)

So far on this blog, my posts have consisted of rants, venting and complaints about my privileged life. Today, however, if the day that I post something positive.

I am enamored with my boyfriend.
He is so good to me. Though he's extremely laid back, he always gives me just the right amount of attention that I need.

The long distance makes quality time together even more precious, and I'm continually amazed at how our ability to carry a solid phone/Skype conversation for over an hour at a time.

He says good morning and goodnight to me every day, sprinkling his greetings with compliments and utter sweetness. He tells me I'm beautiful at least once every day (I mean, who's counting?).

He like math, and I like English. He likes Star Wars and I like art. He likes swimming and I like yoga. We're opposites in a lot of ways, but those things even out, and our personalities seem to effortlessly fit.

He makes me smile, a lot.

This might all be due to starry-eyed-new-relationship-wonder, and I may or may not be slightly twitter pated, but right now I don't care. I think this stage is healthy when there is actual substance to a relationship.

I think he's great, he thinks I'm great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment